get started guide
First of all, WELCOME. I’m glad you’re here.
If you’re just wandering into this crazy amalgamation of seemingly disparate topics, you may feel a little confused right now. Where do I start reading? What’s this Fitness Friday thing all about? What do I have to do to participate in the challenges or get on the forums with the other Cool Kids?
The list of questions can be daunting.
Luckily, I’m here to help, O Life-Changing Friend-To-Be!
The following is a convenient list of the first posts (or explanation posts) for how things happen around here, and are a good place to get started before diving into all the later, juicy stuffs. (Unless you want to dive in and tread water, which is perfectly fine, too. We all learn in different ways, after all.)
I’ll be updating these as we go for the first month or two, and then every quarter after that, so all the really awesome stuff will always be here and always be updated for your convenience.
ALL THE BASICS
- Why Finer Fruits exists and its story: The Prologue
- Structure: How the blog is organized, and what you’ll find here (and what I expect of you.)
- The Finer Fruits Forums, where all the hot help action is. (requires registration to keep the spammers down)
- The Mailing List, so you never miss an event, a challenge, or a topic. (And there may be freebies.)
- Speaking of Freebies: The Freebies and Downloads page, for any free stuff we put up for you to play with.